gain an edge...and stay ahead of the curve!
Back to School Basics
College Prep, Intro to Financial Literacy, Personal Branding and Productivity!
WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO LEARN
Our goal is to prepare you with tactical techniques and toolkits that you can use throughout the school year!
1. College Prep
From what schools to consider, to resume building, all the way through to applying, the College Prep module will breakdown everything you need to know in preparing for College. You’ll also receive resources to give you an edge over your fellow applicants!
2. Financial Literacy
Only about 20% of Americans inherit their riches. The rest of them (80%) are self-made, first-generation millionaires! In our Intro to Financial Literacy module, you will learn about the basics of personal finance, investing and how starting early can make all the difference.
3. Personal Brand
With so much of our life spent and captured online, it’s easy for others to find and define YOU. In the Personal Branding module, we explore the importance of owning your narrative, ways to build authority in topics that interest you and how to use social media for good.
Successful people have the same number of hours in a day, how do they accomplish so much more than others? Learn about the tactics and strategies you can use to increase productivity while still taking care of yourself. Our Productivity module provides tactical tools to manage your time better and become highly productive -- something that is always good for high school students and beyond!